Booking The Hall - Please note Othery Village Hall is currently closed to bookings in order to protect users and the community during the COVID-19 situation. Many thanks.
To Book Othery Village Hall
- Please check date availability on our online calendar. Follow the link by clicking here.
- Once you have found an available date that suits your needs, complete the online Provisional Booking Form. This will provisionally book your date which will be held for 14 days.
- Read Terms and Conditions of hire by clicking here.
- After we have confirmed your date please print, complete and sign the full booking contract and send (with the appropriate deposit) to the address given on the form.
- Details of access to the hall will be emailed or telephoned before the booking date.
- If the music/projector system is required please sign and submit the music system contract when sending in the Booking Form. This contract can be found by clicking here.
You can ring the booking clerk, Ella, on 01823 690482 to check date availability and make a provisional booking which will be held for 14 days and confirmed upon receipt of a completed and signed contract and deposit.
The Committee agreed the following charge from 1st November 2017. Charges may be subject to change at the Committee’s discretion. Please note: electricity is charged at 20p per unit.