Othery Village Hall lies at the heart of our friendly village on the Somerset Levels. The hall is available to book for celebrations, gatherings, clubs and associations. We also have a list of recommended local caterers and DJs to help your event be a success.
The Othery Village Hall committee also run events throughout the year in order to raise money for the hall and to celebrate our wonderful village community. Events include arts and craft fairs, music and cultural events and seasonal parties. We are ideally situated on the main road with a car park attached which includes two parking for the disabled spaces.
Why choose us?
- Situated on the main road – easy for guests to find
- Free car parking, including two disabled spaces
- Extremely affordable and reasonable hire rates
- The hall committee holds a full premises licence including the provision and sale of alcohol
- PRS /PPL music licence for live or recorded music
- Disabled access and toilet facilities
- Fitted hearing loop available
- Fitted baby change table
- The kitchen use of which is included in the hall hire price, is of commercial quality with stainless steel prep tables, 6 ring cooker, pass-through dishwasher, hot cupboard, fridge and electric griddle
- Cutlery, crockery and glass hire available
- Blackout blinds to use when using our projector and large pull down screen
- Changing room to the left of the stage
- Bookings officer who will give you as much help with your booking as possible and welcome you to look round beforehand if you would like to check whether the hall is appropriate for your needs