Othery Village Hall lies at the heart of our friendly village on the Somerset Levels.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 / Coronavirus and increasing social distancing measures, the hall is closed until further notice.
These unfortunate steps have been taken in order to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus and to keep our community safe, which is our greatest concern.
The closure relates to usual activity and social events and we have suspended bookings as a result.
However, should the hall need to be used for urgent or exceptional circumstances, in the interest of our community, please contact one of the committee members below.
- Stephen Richards-Bond (Chairperson) 07846444003
- Andy Savva (Deputy Chairperson) 07903549774
- Ella Jennings (Bookings Clerk) 07814754127
- Neil Anderson (Secretary) 07973 633 415
Many thanks for your understanding during these difficult and unusual times.
Why choose us?
- Situated on the main road – easy for guests to find
- Free car parking, including two disabled spaces
- Extremely affordable and reasonable hire rates
- The hall committee holds a full premises licence including the provision and sale of alcohol
- PRS /PPL music licence for live or recorded music
- Disabled access and toilet facilities
- Fitted hearing loop available
- Fitted baby change table
- The kitchen use of which is included in the hall hire price, is of commercial quality with stainless steel prep tables, 6 ring cooker, pass-through dishwasher, hot cupboard, fridge and electric griddle
- Cutlery, crockery and glass hire available
- Blackout blinds to use when using our projector and large pull down screen
- Changing room to the left of the stage
- Bookings officer who will give you as much help with your booking as possible and welcome you to look round beforehand if you would like to check whether the hall is appropriate for your needs